Wednesday 14 October 2015

Catherine Nibbling Chocolate

I do like these new type of Stamping Bella's they are so much fun to colour although those skinny legs and arms are still a pain. In case anyone is a new visitor or an old one who has forgotten I have an addiction to chocolate, not just the lovely melt in the mouth kind but also images, sentiments, papers anything with chocolate in the title and I have to get it, so it will come as no surprise to see I bought this stamp lol.

The papers are also a favourite and although I haven't used them in a while they are still my go to ones. It does make for a more busy card than Ive made in a while but I like the bright colours and they compliment the chocolate so well.




Ingredients
Image: "catherine nibbling chocolate" Stamping Bella Uptown Girl
Paper: "Keita" Sassy Designs
Card: "early expresso' Stampin Up
Sentiment: Elzybells (sadly no longer trading)
Dies: Blueprints 1, 2 and apron open dies all MFT

Copics
Skin - E00, 000, 11, R02
Hair - E57, 55
Dress - YG25, 23, 21, B04, 02, 01
Chocolates - E29, 27, 25, 23

No comments: