Tuesday 10 November 2015

A Hello Card

Sometimes its nice to be able to just send a card to say hello, normally I spend most of my time making cards for occasions, birthday, new home, new baby, wedding, christmas I never seem to make just because cards.

I am so ahead with my birthday cards for 2015 and Ive also started my christmas cards so I thought I would make this to include with a little package to a friend. I hope she liked the package and the card and fingers crossed I can continue to find time to make this type of card more.

Before anyone asks, yes I am addicted to the "smokey shadow" card from paper trey ink lol



Ingredients
Image: "beady sweet" by Tiddlyinks
Paper: "traveler" MME
Card: "Smokey Shadow" Papertrey ink
Dies: cross stitch rectangle stax

Copics
Skin - E11, 00, 000, R20
Hair - E79, 77, 74, 71
Dress - R89, 39, 37, 35
Panda hat - W1


1 comment:

Kathleen said...

beautiful card. love that image and love those papers!!
gorgeous
Kathleen Mc x