Sunday 22 November 2015

Call me Peep

I have finally used this stamp from stamping bella, it is such a cute stamp I can't believe I've waited so long to use it. I was originally looking for an uptown girl but this caught my eye and I decided it was about time she was used.

I've used the free paper pack again, this is such a lovely colour scheme and even though the paper is thin it die cuts beautifully. I've used a very simple layout on this card and allowed the paper to dictate the design, i like the fact that the crown and doilies were already printed.



Ingredients
Image : "call me peep" stamping bella
Paper : "Isabella" bobunny
Card : "basic grey" Stampin up
Dies: spell binders scalloped circle, circle stax, blueprints 1 and 2 and sentiment strips 2 all mft
Sentiment: "happy birthday" keep it simple from Papertrey ink embossed with "blushing bride" stampin up powder.
Brads: "cupcake" doodlebug mini brads

Copics
Phone - N0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7
Skin - E00, 000, 11
Hair - E71
Hat - RV34, R83, 81 N7, YG93
Dress - RV34, R83, 81
Ground - W3, 1, 00
Sky - BG11, 10

No comments: