Wednesday 4 November 2015

From the Whole Herd

These animals were just sitting on my desk waiting to be made into a card so I decided to go very clean and simple and this is the result. Next time I might just go with less animals though.

The background was made using white card and distress inks, I like this effect a lot, simple but effective my favourite kind lol.


Ingredients
Images: "whole herd" from MFT
Dies: blueprints 1 and rolling hills both MFT
Distress Ink: twisted citroen, mowed lawn, tumbled glass and broken china

Copics
Horse - E39, 37, 35, 34, 33, 31, 30
Hen - E27, 25, 23, $1, Y35
Chicks - Y38, 35, 32
Pig - R22, 21, 20
Cow - W7, 5, 31, R20

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

great card. even better in real life!!
I see you have used Twisted Citroen ink!!! lol!
Kathleen Mc xx

Jules said...

Hi Amanda

A great card .. .. love the distress in background and all those cute animals! Fabby sentiment to go alongside too.

Have a good weekend.

Love Jules xx