Sunday 1 November 2015

You're My Cup of Tea

I made this card as soon as the paper pack arrived along with the August magazine but unfortunately I couldn't show the card until after the recipients birthday. It is a gorgeous paper pack, greys and pinks one of my favourite combos and I know that you will be seeing much more of this one.

The person I made the card for is a big tea drinker in fact its a bit of a joke that they drink so much tea that the kettle is never off, so of course it was only natural for me to make a tea inspired card.



Ingredients
Image: "you're my cup of tea" A La Mode by MFT
Paper: "Isabella" by BoBunny free with Cradmaking and Papercraft Magazine in August
Card: "basic grey" Stampin Up
Dies: Zig zag oval and oval staxs, vertical stripes and blueprints 1 and 2 all MFT
Sequins: "charcoal" and "pink mix" both Pretty Pink Posh

Copics
Skin - E000, 00, 11, R20
Hair - E47, 44, 43
Cup - N3, 2, 1, E57, 55
Dress - RV34, R83, 81
Jacket - N7, 5

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

with a description like that, I thought you meant me!! lol!!!
no point asking me if I want a cup of tea.....just put the kettle on!!! lol!
great card!!
Kathleen Mc xx