Wednesday 2 December 2015

Controller Swoosh

I'm not sure what I was going for here and it ended up far different than my intention but at least its made lol. I wanted the controller to look more rounded and think next time I will cut in white and copic colour rather than just shade a light black card.

I wanted the swoosh to kind of look like an atari swoosh but not, again in my head it looked a lot better than it translated into a card, still its for a guy who likes games machines and playing games and I doubt he will even notice lol.



Ingredients
Image: "level up" mft stamps
Sentiment: "level up" mft stamps, using black liquorice mft dye ink and "new leaf" paper trey ink
Dies: Swoosh from paper trey ink in "new leaf"

Copics
Red - R24, 29
Green - YG17, 23
Blue - B24, 26
Yellow - Y15, 17
Controller - W7, 9, black

No comments: