Wednesday 9 December 2015

Floridian Flamingo Christmas Cards

I have made some fantastic friends over the years of going to Florida and most of these I have met at MFT (my favourite things) classes, I wasn't organised enough last year to send them cards but as soon as I saw this image I knew I would make them first this year.

There are four different flamingo's so I have included one of each of these in the examples below.







Ingredients
Image: "" Pink Petticoat
Papers: "cherry blossom" Candy stripes from Pink Petticoat
Card: "smoky slate" Stampin Up
Dies: stitched circle, blueprints 1 and 2 all mft and scalloped circles from spellbinders
Sentiment: "snow globe sentiments" paper trey ink, embossed with "blushing bride" from Stampin Up

Copics
Flamingo - R37, 35, 22, 21, 20, SK09
Accessories - N4, 3, 2, 1,

No comments: