Saturday 2 January 2016

Birthday Cake Peep

Yet another of the cute peep stamps from Stamping Bella has been used, I think there are only a few left that I haven't used and I am hoping to remedy that soon. Then I might have to move on to another section of my stamp storage and start using those. I am finding its an excellent way to ensure you use all the stuff you have or to decide that it is time that the stuff went to live with someone else.

I went through a stage a few months ago of using this paper pad on every card and I am glad I did because once I decided it was going to be chocolate cake I knew I had a paper pad that would go. I am a very visual person and I tend to remember I have something if I have used it previously, which is why my stamp method of inking unused stamps might just remind me what exactly I have got, although to be fair making a card is a better reminder than just stamping and colouring an image.



Ingredients
Image: "birthday cake peep" Stamping Bella
Sentiment: "happy bears" LOTV
Card: "dark chocolate" Papertrey Ink
Paper: "sweet owl" First edition
Dies: scalloped circle from spellbinders, circle stax, blueprints 2 and 13 all mft and decorative edges from clearly besotted

Copics
Skin - E000, 00, 11
Hair - E55, 57, 59
Dress - RV34, R83, 81
Cake - E29 27, 25 23, YR07,Y35, T4, 2, 0, YG93, 95, RV34, R83, 81

1 comment:

kay said...

Your card is making me want cake now and it's a bit early in the day lol