Thursday 25 February 2016

Birthday Wish

Sometimes you get an idea and the execution is better than you expected, this is one of those cards, it was supposed to just be a prototype but I liked it so much it made it into a real card lol.

I do wish I had checked the centre so that there were seven candles as I like odd numbers but you can't have everything.



Ingredients
Image: "polka dot parade 12" stamped in "new leaf", "orange zest", "hawaiian shores", "limeade ice", "summer sunrise" and aqua mist"
Dies: "wonderful words birthday" Papertrey ink and blueprints 24 from mft
Card: "hawaiian shores" papertrey ink

1 comment:

Jules said...

Hi Amanda

I love it when a "play with an idea" turns into a great success .. .. and your card definitely is. Great finished look.

Thank you very much for your lovely comments on my blog - it was very kind of you.

Love Jules xx