Saturday 26 March 2016

Purple Dolls Pram

My mum bought Lily a purple dolls pram for christmas and it is one of her treasured possessions so when Mo brought out a new image of a little girl pushing a pram I had to get it. In this set you get two little girls meant to be used as twins but I printed them separately and I will be using the other one soon for one of the third birthday cards I have to make.

You might recognise this layout as I made a card recently using it and I liked it so much I couldn't wait to use it again.



Ingredients
Image: "Twins at Two" Mo's Digital Pencil
Papers: "fairytale dreams" Nit Wit
Card: "grape jelly" MFT and "pretty in pink" stampin up
Dies: Circle stax, small scalloped circle stax both MFT, stitched hillside borders by Lawn Fawn and Stitched square from crealies, bottle cap letters and numbers both mft

Copics
Skin - E11. 00, 000
Hair - E34, 31, 30, Y21
Top - R22, 21, 20, SK09
Trousers - N5, 4, 3, 2
Shoes - V17, 15, 12
Pram - V17, 15, 12, 01

No comments: