Friday 22 April 2016

Thinking of You

I will always think these are the hardest cards to make, I tried having some on hand ready to go but that just didn't feel right so I'm back to making them only when they are needed and I hope they are needed very, very infrequently.

Two of the ladies from the weekly craft group I attend lost someone very close recently and this is one of the cards I made.



Ingredients
Image: "elegant butterflies" clearly besotted
Sentiment : "curly cute" stampin up
Dies: blueprints 20 mft
Card: "blue raspberry" mft

Copics
BG15,13,11, YG17, 23, 21

2 comments:

Di said...

Hi Amanda!

I'm so with you about not feeling right having sympathy cards to hand ready made. It has to come from the heart, and this is just perfect!

Miss you in the Playground!

Love

Di xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Amanda I too don't feel right making sympathy cards to add to my stash. Just love this card even if it is for something so sad. Love Alison xxx