Friday 6 May 2016

Cheers for Beer

Last year when I bought this stamp set I made a few cards, the person I wanted to make one for though had already had their birthday so when their big birthday was looming near I decided to break out the set yet again.

Last year I made the backgrounds using the MFT plaid builder stamp set and I was going to do the same again when I thought I don't use my stencils enough so out they came and I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.



Ingredients
Image: "craft beer" Papertrey ink, stamped in "potters clay" memento ink
Sentiment: "basic numbers" Clearly besotted
Dies: Blueprints 15 from MFT and "simple stitched hillside borders" Lawn fawn
Card: "midnight muse" Stampin up and "grout gray" MFT
Stencil - "stars" heidi swap, with potters clay (memento) and Enchanted evening (pti) inks
Dots - Teresa collins, studio g and Papermania

1 comment:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Such a lovely male card. Love Alison x