Sunday 15 May 2016

Chicken Soup

Its been ages since I used a Dustin Pike image, I really like the comedic nature of his images and this one was no exception, it made me chuckle as I was colouring it. The self help book also kept springing to mind  "chicken soup for the soul".

I had an idea and it almost worked to make the circles look like developing spots. I might try it again but lighter colours, I'm liking this simpler design although it isn't helping to reduce my paper mountain lol.



Ingredients
Image: "chicken soup" Dustin Pike
Card: "steel grey" MFT and 110lb white from Michaels
Dies: Blueprints 2 and 13 both MFT
Stencil: "concentric circles" MFT
Inks: "harvest gold, summer sunrise, orange zest and pure poppy" all Papertrey Ink
Sentiment: "keep it simple - get well" Papertrey Ink

2 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous fun card he looks really poorly bless. Alison xx

~@ngie~ said...

awww a lovely card & a super cute image... I chuckled when I saw it too lol xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway