Tuesday 24 May 2016

Katzelcraft Stamps - Doggy

I seem to be breaking out my stencils more and more recently, I'm liking the soft backgrounds but as I said previously it's not reducing my paper mountain lol.

I made this card for my cousins partner a lovely guy who adores my cousin and their daughter. He's into fishing but I've made him quite a few fishing cards so I thought what else can I make, they have a jack Russell and this stamp reminded me of him.

The layout is the same as the chicken soup card and I'm liking it a lot so expect to see it loads lol.


Ingredients
Image: "Les chiens" katzelcraft stamps
Stencil: "abstract" mft stamps
Ink: "cracked pistachio, peacock feathers and salty ocean" distress inks
Dies: blueprints 3, 4 and 5 all mft and spell binders A2 matting sets A and B
Sentiment: "keep it simple - happy birthday 2 " papertrey ink
Card:

Copics
Dog - W8, 7, 6, 3, 2, 1, 0
Bone - E53, 51, 50

1 comment:

~@ngie~ said...

great male card & I love the image.. I struggle with a nephew-in-law as he too loves fish... so I have to try think of something different each time LOL :) xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway