Sunday 26 June 2016

Donut worry - Be Happy

Im on a roll with Lawn Fawn at the moment, ok so not so much a roll but I have made more than one card lol.

I have again been inspired by Nichol Magourik, her style of card making appeals to me and although I don't follow her exact concept I am inspired by it.

I wanted the donuts to all be different and I tried to make the plainer one look glazed, I did forget to add the sprinkles though doh!

The embossed sentiment didn't quite work but in real life you can read it just lol.



Ingredients
Image and Sentiment : "donut worry" Lawn Fawn
Card: "natural" and "pink lemonade" both MFT
Dies: Blueprints 2 and 24, stitched borders all MFT
Background: "diagonal stripes" MFT stamped with Pink lemonade ink

Copics
Pink Donut - E43, 41, RV14, 14, 11
Chocolate Donut - E49, 29, 27, 23
Glazed Donut - E44, 43, 42, 41, 40

No comments: