Saturday 11 June 2016

Ice Princess

Before I bought the "secret stamp club" princesses from the Greeting Farm I bought this digi and she has been sitting in a drawer uncoloured ever since. She reminded me of Elsa from Frozen and when I found her this idea popped into my head and it worked, woohoo lol.

I seem to be using my stencils a lot at the moment and I am enjoying ink blending but I do think I might need to use some of the paper mountain that is taking over my room lol.

I couldn't find cardstock to match so I used peacock feathers to colour some white again I like this look but its not reducing my card stock mountain lol.


Ingredients
Image: "ice princess" The Greeting Farm (digi - can't find it anymore )
Dies: blueprints 13 and 2 both MFT
Stencil: "snowflake flurry" Memory box
Distress inks: peacock feathers, cracked pistachio and tumbled glass.
Sentiment: "keep it simple - birthday 2" Papertrey ink


Copics
Skin - E11, 00, 000 R20
Hair - E42, 41, 40
Dress - BG18, 15, 13, 11, 10
Cloak - B23, 21

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super cute! I am so sad they don't have this image anymore. I would love it for my niece who's turning 5.