Thursday 28 July 2016

Monster Chill

This is another of the 30 day colouring challenges images made into a card. I succeeded in using stamps from lots of different companies and even surprised myself by how much I enjoyed it. I think challenges like this are great for inspiring and I am hoping that when the next one rolls around I will feel confident enough to post on the "dailymarker" Instagram hashtag.

I wasn't sure how to best display this image and then I had an idea to use the stencil and create a sunburst, I was originally going to cut the monster with a circle but no size seemed to fit properly so I went a different way.

I stamped the sentiment before the second layer of ink was completely dry and it has blurred a bit, it actually gives a very cool effect in real life, a happy accident if you will.



Ingredients
Image and Sentiment : "monster chill' Susana loves Stamps
Stencil: "sunburst" Stamposaurus, squeezed lemonade and fossilised amber distress inks
Card: "steel grey' MFT
Dies: "inside out" crealies circles, blueprints 1 and 2

Copics
Monster - Y17, 15, 13, 11, T6, 5, 4
Ground - W2, 1, 0

1 comment:

coops said...

Lol just brilliant Amanda.I love the fun image and sentiment :D

xx coops xx