Sunday 7 August 2016

1st Birthday Boy - Train

This is the second 1st Birthday card I've made recently, I won't have anymore to make until next year and they are both girls so it was nice to bust out the red, green, orange blue bright colours for these cards. This one is not much different to the one posted a few days ago, I was going to use the same image but I remembered the train one and as his Grandad has a model railway (which I'm sure little hands will find fascinating) I thought the train was a better fit.


Ingredients
Image : "i love it" Mo's Digital Pencil
Paper : "toy shop" nit wit
Card : " real red" stampin up and "new leaf" papertrey ink
Dies: crealies xxl stitched square, square stax and zig zag stax both Mft
Punch: "train" Martha Stewart
Name: "robotz" cart cut on cricut

Copics
Skin - E11, 21, 00, 000
Hair - E33, 35, 37, 39
Train - Y15, 13, YG17, 23, B26, 23, R08, 05, W4
Onesie - R24, 27, 29
Ground - E44, 43, 42, 41

No comments: