Tuesday 9 August 2016

Super sized Birthday

This was a super quick card that looks exactly like I imagined. That almost never happens and it being quick is also a minor miracle.

I bought this stamp set after seeing Jennifer McGuire make cute kids cards it was specifically bought to make those type of cards but so far it's not been used for that. So far it's been used for those difficult guys who don't have a hobby, last time it had a face but I thought this time it would be plainer. I kind of wish I'd made multiples of this as its a good one to have in the birthday stash.



Ingredients
Image and Sentiment : "happy meal" your next stamp
Dies: blueprints 29 from MFT
Background: checkerboard stencil and electric red hybrid ink both MFT

Copics
Fry box - R29, 27, 24, 14
Fries - Y38, 35, 32
Bun - E35, 34, 31
Burger - E49, 59, 57
Lettuce - YG17, 23, 21
Ketchup - R08, 05
Cheese - Y38, 35

1 comment:

~@ngie~ said...

a great C&S card... love the die... the image & the sentiment :) xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway