Saturday 8 October 2016

Another Purple Pram

Last year I made all the second birthday cards at the same time in early March, it was my intention to adopt the same practice this year but unfortunately that didn't happen. I did decide however to use the same images and layouts and just change the colours exactly the same as I did last year. Sometimes if it ain't broke don't fix it. It does of course help that apart from two of the cards (one girl and one boy) all the others don't know each other and so never get to see the similarities.

I like these colours together, to my eye they look very fresh and appealing. 


Ingredients
Image: "twins at two" Mos digital pencil
Paper: "promises" from Nit Wit
Card: "grape jelly" from MFT and "tempted turquoise" from Stampin Up
Dies: xxl stitched square and inside out circles both crealies, small scalloped circles from MFT, stitched hillside borders from lawn fawn, alphabet soup from memory box and numbers from papertrey ink

Copics
Skin - E21, 00, 000, 93
Hair - E55, 57, 59
Pram - V17, 15, 12, 01, W8, 6, N4, 2
Top - B02, 01, 00, 000,
Trousers -  V17, 15, 12, 01
Ground - W3, 2, 1



1 comment:

coops said...

So gorgeous Amanda.Beautiful design and colouring and I love the sweet image ;D

xx coops xx