Sunday 2 October 2016

Make a Wish Kit

I have wanted a kit from MFT since they first introduced them, unfortunately the postage and custom charges have always stopped me so when they gave us a kit as part of the retreat goodies I was so happy I thought I would burst.

At the retreat we made three interactive cards with the kit and they were fun but complicated and I am short on time so I went with a very simple colour pallet and design.

These five cards were quick, easy and effective and I might even make more. I used the leftover paper to create a stripe down the next card, I even used the tiny piece on the inside so no paper was wasted on these cards.

Red


Green


Purple


Yellow


Blue



Ingredients
Image: Make a wish stamps and dies from MFT
Sentiment: Make a wish stamps from MFT
Dies: Cross stitch rectangle from MFT
Paper: "blowout Birthday" MFT

Inks
Purple Rain, Lemon Drop, Gravel Grey, Cherry Crisp, Green Room, Orange Fizz


No comments: