Sunday 30 October 2016

Weekend Warrior

I am sure you are sick of hearing how this is from the 30 day challenge, well guess what it is lol. This was however different to my normal colouring style, I tried to emulate the coloured packaging and use only one or two colours and not blend them out, I think its pretty effective but look much longer than I thought and hoped. The AI stamps seem to all have this packaging and I have quite a few, unused of course so I might try this again.




Ingredients
Image :"weekend warrior" AI
Sentiment : "spotlight sentiments" MFT
Card : "elegant evening " papertrey ink
Dies : Blueprints 15

Copics
Skin - E13, 11, 00
Hat and shirt - BG99, 96, 93
Jeans - BG97, 93
Belt - YR27, 24
Hammer - E34, 31, N5, 3
Drill - E09, 08, 05
Sentiment - B99, 97, 95, 93, 91

2 comments:

~@ngie~ said...

fantastic male card... love the LO :) xXx
Visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

Kathyk said...

Well, I love it too!

Kathyk