Saturday 14 January 2017

Eskimo Kisses

I had an idea for the kiddos christmas cards and they look exactly as I wanted, you have no idea how unusual that is lol.

I used the same stamp but added the pigtails for the girl version. This card looks easy but it sure wasn't lol. I had seen a card on the MFT blog using a background stamp and sentiment in the space and thought it was cool but that I would add an image to mine. Once I had decided on the layout they dod come together fairly easily and I used some of my hoarded paper too.





Ingredients
Images: "eskimo kisses" Darcie
Paper: "home for the holidays" Doodlebug
Dies: "stitched hillside borders" Lawn Fawn
Sentiment: "keep it simple - Merry Christmas" Papertrey Ink

Copics
Skin - E000, 00, 11, 95
Hair - E34, 31, 30
Bell - Y38, 35,
Deer Suit - E49, 59, 57, 35, 34, 31

No comments: