Monday 2 January 2017

Snuggle Bunnies

I think this is the first card I have ever made that only contains products from one company. I'm normally a mix and match girl and use tonnes of stuff from everywhere so I am amazed that I not only managed it but I like it as well lol.

I knew who it was going to be for once I saw the sentiments on this set, I coloured the images for the 30 challenge back in July and made the card in August but I haven't published it until after the persons birthday. I don't think they look at my blog but why take the chance.


Ingredients
Image: "snuggle Bunnies" MFT
Sentiment : as above stamped in "cornflower" from Mft
Dies: Striped Sentiment Strip Cover Up

Copics
Bunny - W2, 1, R20, B26, 24, 21, R29, 24, 14
Bear - E34, 31, 30
Red Stripes - R29, 27, 24, 14
Blue Stripes - B26, 24, 23, 21

No comments: