Friday 17 February 2017

Cheers to You

I seem to be addicted to the new range of stamps from Hunky-dory, this is the first of my second set of three and I have just seen the newest ones and I need them all. I am a fan of cute but there are certain people that you can't send that to so more realistic is the way to go. 

Once i had coloured the large images I couldn't find any paper that matched so I made my own, with the smaller images in the set this was a doddle. I do find sitting and colouring a background to be very therapeutic.

I am entering the snippet playground as the black card was actually the packaging from stencils I bought at the newbury craft show in January. I have used this card before and I am sure I will do again.


Ingredients
Image: "cheers to you" Hunky-dory
Dies: Nested a2 rounded rectangles from Spellbinders
Card: Packaging from stencils.

Copics
Beer - YR27, 24, 23
Bottle - YG67, 17, 25, G14, R29, 24, B24, N4, 1
Opener - N 4, 2, B24, 26
Sentiment - R29, 27, 24, N3, 1

Challenges: Snippet Playground

No comments: