Friday 10 February 2017

Mini Brewtiful

Ok so you may be sick of seeing this design on my blog, I would like to say I am sick of making cards in this design but that would be a lie lol. I think its so effective, especially when the stripes are copic coloured so I don't think it will be a design I stop using for a while, sorry.

This image was coloured as part of the last 30 day challenge and I didn't write down the colours I used so when I did the stripes I had to guess and they seem to match ok.

My trial lasted only the two cards I posted too, I am hoping to pick that back up but I had a few cards to make that replication wouldn't have worked for.


Ingredients
Image: "mini remix brewtiful" The Greeting Farm
Sentiment: "sentimental - coffee" MFT (retired)
Dies: "diagonal strip cover up"
Card: "steel grey" MFT

1 comment:

Di said...

Squeeeeal! Oh, now I remember why I get scared coming to coment Amanda - that diagonal die just fell into my shopping basket over at Seven Hills - twice, one as a future Playground prize. You're a bad influence. LOVE, love this card and the diagonal die is just so, so cool!

Miss you in the Playground BTW.

Hugs

Di xx