Tuesday 14 February 2017

Warm Wishes and Sunny Smiles

I think I need to apologise that I am still using images coloured in the last two 30 day challenges. I got so carried away colouring that I didn't realise how many I would have after the challenge ended. Now I would like to say this is the last but I think that would be a lie lol. 

This stamp is from the free set that comes with Creative Stamper, this magazine is awesome, you get a full sheet of stamps plus the magazine gives you ideas on how to use the stamps too. 

I had an idea and it worked, either I am getting better at executing my ideas or my ideas are getting simpler lol, either way I am happy.


Ingredients
Image: Creative Stamper
Stencil: "sunburst" Stamposaurus
Inks: "squeezed lemonade" and "fossilised amber" Distress inks
Dies: Blueprints 24
Sentiment: "polynesian paradise" MFT

1 comment:

Di said...

Oooh, how clever Amanda! Am sure I've got that stamp set unused - and your sunshine is such a fabulous idea!

Hugs

Di xx