Tuesday 7 March 2017

Birthday Nell

I think I need to apologise for the lack of inspiring posts recently, my mojo went on vacation and I have been struggling ever since. It still hasn't retuned but cards are needed so I go back to tried and tested designs and this is one of those. 

I bought this image from Digistamp Boutique in the recent New Year sale and I had a blast colouring it, I went with a favourite colour combo for me and once it was coloured I struggled to find paper to match so I used the Harlequin stencil from MFT and away I went. The distress ink almost exactly match the colours I used on the stamp, that almost never happens lol.


Ingredients
Image:"Birthday Nell" Digistamp Boutique
Stencil: "harlequin" MFT with "twisted citroen" and "tumbled glass" distress inks
Dies: Labels (retired) from MFT and Blueprints 1 and 2


1 comment:

coops said...

So gorgeous Amanda.I love the sweet elephant and fabulous colour combo ;D

xx Nic xx