Friday 17 March 2017

Prima Planner Doll

I went to a craft fair at Newbury in January and I saw this set of tiny Prima Dolls and I knew I wanted it but I wasn't sure I would use it, so I asked my friend to dissuade me from purchasing it but instead she tried to get me to buy all four lol. I love my enabling crafty friends lol.

I paper pieced her dress and copic coloured the rest of her, she was rather a dream to paper piece and there is another doll in the stamp set that I might try to get onto a card soon.

So should I have bought all four.....absolutely.....will i be buying the rest.....absolutely lol.


Ingredients
Image: "911706" Julie Nutting Planner dolls for Prima
Paper: "keita" Sassy Designs Paper
Card: "early Expresso" Stampin Up
Dies: Basic stitched edges, scalloped stitched edges and blueprints 2, 13 all MFT

Copics
Skin - E35, 34
Hair - E49, 47
Blue - B02, 01
Shadows - W2, 1

2 comments:

Aileen said...

Im glad she talked you into rather than out of purchasing. She is gourgous and you have done her to perfection with the designer dress that matches the top of the card. Totally love it.

coops said...

So stunning Amanda.Gorgeous girly image and I love your papers ;D

xx coops xx