Saturday 1 April 2017

Making Cards- Birthday Bears Version 2

Ok so I tried the trial to make two cards each time I sat down to craft in January and I failed miserably lol, I knew I would as its not my normal style of crafting, however the making cards magazine arrived, I saw a card idea and I made four, yes you heard that right four cards, the same but different. Now you could be forgiven for thinking this is an April Fools joke but I assure you it is not.

This is version two which apart from the bear being different is almost identical to version 1. This bear is uber cute and deserved to be used before being filed away never to see the light of day again lol.



Ingredients
Image: Making cards magazine
Papers: Making cards magazine and Studio G
Dies: Blueprints 15, basic stitched edge and basic stitched scalloped edge dies all mft
Sentiment: Dovecraft die

Copics
Bear - E44. 43. 42
T-Shirt - Y17, 15, 13

No comments: