Friday 5 May 2017

King of the Grill

I had forgotten I bought this stamp set, why I had I have no idea as its amazing. I was inspired to make a card with a Maze on it, (i know this is nothing like a maze card) after seeing the new MFT card kit and I remembered I had a Papertrey Ink set and whilst looking for that set I found this, phew that took a while to explain lol.

It took three attempts to line it all up and also to choose the right colours for each element but I am more than happy with it and I might even make a few more. I was thinking of a blanket when I made the background and used the straight line Stampin Up stencil just twisted it to make a cross hatch design.


Ingredients
Image: "king of the grill" Papertrey ink
Dies: "cross stitch rectangle stax" from MFT
Background: "line stencil" from stampin up and "festive berries and faded jeans" Distress inks

Inks (all papertrey ink)
Bun - Fine linen and classic kraft
Lettuce - Green Parakeet
Sentiment - Blueberry Sky
Burger - Dark Chocolate
Cheese - Bright Buttercup
Ketchup - Pure Poppy

No comments: