Wednesday 17 May 2017

Pampered Pets

One of the fab things apart from the people about going to a craft group is that we all have different styles and tastes. At the March playday one of the girls brought along stuff she no longer wanted and put them on a table for anyone to grab, I went to take a look and this stamp jumped out at me. I couldn't believe that she didn't want it but she thought it was too fussy so I proceeded to stamp and colour it straight away, I even knew the design I was going to make with it. 


Ingredients
Image: "handbag" Pampered Pets from Papermania
Card: "gravel grey" MFT
Paper: "fresh squeezed chevron" MFT

Copics
Bag - N10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, RV09, 04
Dog - W6, 4, 3, E35, 34

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Can see why you snaffled this image and you've done a great job with it. Assume your mojo is back? Where was it? Hiding int he corner? Under the bed?

Happy Wednesday

Kathyk