Sunday 11 June 2017

Hooray Panda

Sometimes bam you get an idea and the card almost makes itself, this happened here. I was trying to use "NBUS" or Never before used schtuff as coined by the lovely Darnell and had it all laid out on my desk and next thing I know a made card lol.

I know it should have been a shaker card but it looked more for a boy and i'm not sure they would like a card filled with sequins. Need to find something like sequin stars or similar.


Ingredients
Image: "spring short stack" Stampendous
Card: "navy" Limetree Crafts
Dies: "hooray shaker" from Clearly Besotted and Blueprints 15 from MFT
Paper: "avocado soup" Jellybean soup.

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

It's a delightful make and I quite agree with you about the "boys not being keen on a shaker filled with sequins" too!

Happy Sunday

Kathyk