Saturday 26 August 2017

Pizza Passion

I have been wanting this stamp set since it was released but I kept telling myself I didn't need it. In the end the need to make this card was too strong and I gave in and ordered it. I am so glad I did as well as it is even better than I hoped or expected.

I am very impressed with the quality of these sets especially for the cost, so if you are hesitating I say go ahead and buy you won't be disappointed.

I did add a sentiment after I took the photo and I totally forgot to take another one before I sent it out.


Ingredients
Images: "pizza passion" Hunky-dory
Card: "charcoal" Michaels
Dies: Blueprints 1 and 2 both MFT

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

What a cool idea, cute stamps though I too would wonder about how often I would use it - look forward to seeing what else you come up with too

Happy Sunday

Kathyk