Monday 4 September 2017

Mojo Challenge

I have mentioned previously that I am struggling with my mojo, I am trying very hard to remedy this and I thought one way might be to challenge myself to use new stuff as soon as it arrives. I only subscribe to one magazine "making cards" and as soon as this arrived I decided I was going to use the pre-printed elements to make a few quick cards. I have made a few so far and have plans for a few more. I actually enjoyed this and I now if I hadn't made the decision I would never have used any of these elements. Every image was mounted onto white card and cut out, the paper whilst a lovely quality isn't strong enough for the images without assistance.

I am going to spread the cards over a few days so as not to bore you in one go lol.

Todays offering uses both the papers and elements from the magazine, I cut the papers using a border die and used both sets of papers to make two cards, this was so much easier and quick way to do this, why haven't I used this before lol.





Ingredients
Image: "making cards" magazine
Sentiment: "keep it simple:birthday 3" Papertrey Ink
Papers: "making cards" magazine
Dies: Blueprints 1 and border basics both MFT

No comments: