Monday 9 October 2017

Dolls House

I have always loved dolls houses, as both a child and adult I have been fascinated by the items that you can make and buy to fill the rooms. One of my crafty friends shares the same passion and fascination although she does have an actual house whereas I only dream about one lol.

I had bought the decoupage version of this a few years ago and when there was a sale at just inklined I bought the digi stamp version. It was quite a challenge to colour as the image is fairly small (well the size i printed it lol) but I did like the finished result.

Another of the 30 day colouring challenge images made into a card, woohoo.



Ingredients
Image: "dollhouse" Just Inklined
Sentiment: "keep it simple - birthday 3" Papertrey Ink
Paper: 'Bonnets and bowties" Nit Wit for Lili of the Valley
Card: "grape jelly" MFT
Dies: Crealies XXL Stitched square and basic edges 2 and scalloped edges 2 both MFT


Copics
Roof - BV29, 25, 23
Brickwork - E43, 42, 41, 40
Grass - YG17, 25, 03
Path and Base - W6, 4
Blue - B06, 04, 02, 01, 00, 000
Pink - RV14, 13, 11
Shutters - V29, 25
Door - Stampin up Winter Wisteria Markers

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Simply splendid - I never had a dolls house when I was little, sadly

Kathyk