Tuesday 28 November 2017

Flowers Behind My Back A Bella

Ok so where do I start, I suppose at the beginning lol.

Here goes, I have always been a Stamping Bella fan and have a few of the original Bella's so when I heard they were resigning them I wasn't to sure, however after seeing them I'm not only impressed but utterly converted.

I based the colours but not the colouring on the package from the stamp set, I had a blast colouring this girl and even managed to get pretty good pleating on her dress and that is where it all went wrong.... I was too pleased and was wondering if I could bear to part with this one when nature intervened and I coughed coffee all over the image. Rather than cry over spilt coffee I decided to colour her again but this time paper piece her dress lol.

I guess the moral to the story is.....if you have a rule that says no drinks in the craft room you should stick to it lol.



Ingredients
Image: "flowersbehindmybacka bella" Stamping Bella
Sentiment: Making cards Magazine
Dies: A2 stax set 2 from MFT
Card: "Hawaiian Shores" Papertrey Ink
Paper: "party patterns" from MFT

Copics
Hair - E59, 57, 35
Skin - E11, 00, 000 93
Hairband, belt and shoes - BG49, 57, 53
Flowers - Y17, 15, 13, YG17, 03, R39, 85, 81, BG49, 57, 53

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

She's very cute, a happy accident then!

Kathyk