Sunday 24 December 2017

Cottage in a Bauble Final Version

This is the final version of this card, I decided to lose the bow and snowflake stamping. The stamping barely showed and the bow was a distraction and also meant additional postage.

I was quite pleased with how this came out in the end, my "cheap chicken" version is better than I could have hoped and I even have a few panels left over which I might use to get a head start on next years cards.....omg that is too funny, that will never, ever happen.

Only one more sleep before the guy in the red suit arrives, I hope you have all been good and that you aren't expecting coal in your stockings.



Ingredients
Image: "crafts beautiful" December Issue
Ink: "sepia brown" Versafine and "sweet tooth" MFT
Sentiment: "big christmas sentiments" Amy Rysavy from CC designs (retired)
Card:"kraft" Recollections at Michaels
Dies: "bauble shaker" Papertrey ink

No comments: