Sunday 31 December 2017

Lili of the Valley Cobweb

I sound like a broken record when I am constantly saying I've had this stamp for years but I honestly have lol. I bought it to make my good friend Kay's birthday card years ago and when I was looking for something else I came across it and thought, that is perfect. The colouring of the image took a while so I decided to let this be the star of the card and to keep the rest fairly simple.

Before I waffle anymore I want to wish Kay a very happy birthday, I hope you get lots of presents and maybe even a few crafty things too.




Ingredients
Image: "Cobweb" Lili of the Valley
Sentiment: "party animal" Avery Elle
Paper: "mini heart brights" MFT
Card: "dark charcoal" recollections from Michaels
Dies: Oval and small scalloped oval stax, A2 staxs set 1 and 2 all from MFT


Copics
Hair - E59, 57, 35
Skin - E11, 00, 000, R20
Wings - N1, BG000
Top and Flowers - R89, 39, 37, 35
Leaves - YG99, 95
Skirt - T5, 4, 3, 2

2 comments:

Aileen said...

A wonderful card for your friend, I bet she loves it.. Love Lily of the Valley stamps, have a few that need to be stamped up, so many stamps these days they dont get used enough. Its funny today is the first time it has clicked on me that your blog is called by the same nickname my granddaught calls her aunt Amanda by Aunty Panda. Im a bit slow these days.

Kathyk said...

I have many stamps which I've had for years (and years) too. This one has been turned in to an adorable card which your friend is sure to have loved

Happy New Year

Kathyk