Friday 29 December 2017

Roberto's Rascals Reindeer

I am sorry about the light on this photo, I wish it had captured the simplicity and brightness better. I was pleased with the concept and colouring on this card but the hair could have been better.

I am a bit like Kelly Latevola in that I hate starting a card over and will do anything to avoid this but in this case I did colour the image a few times, I just couldn't decide on a hair colour that didn't melt into the costume, I tried red, black, and dark brown before deciding to go blond/moussey.


Ingredients
Image: "3 reindeer" Roberto's Rascals from CC Designs
Sentiment: "boozy santa" Wild Rose Studio
Dies: Blueprints 27 from MFT
Ink: "broken china" Distress oxide

Copics
Skin -
Reindeer Costume - E81, 84, E29, 27, 25, 23, 21, T8, 6, 5, R29, 24,

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Blonde was a good call too, fab make

Happy New Year to you both

Kathyk