Friday 1 December 2017

Tweet Holiday Greetings

I was so behind with my christmas cards last year that when my good friend Kay suggested doing a rudolph day challenge on the 25th of each month I knew I had to take part.

This was my first card and made in January but I decided to wait until December to show any of the makes. I hope that I managed to take part each month and that it means that I am not stressed this year, who am i kidding I will still be stressed.

I am thinking that this might be my payday design this year, I have three stamps the same size that would work perfectly for these, look out for the others soon. Plus it would use up some of the mountain of patterned paper I have accumulated so I think its a winner lol.



Ingredients
Image: "tweet holiday greetings" Your Next Stamp
Die: "small scalloped rectangle" MFT stamps

Copics
Bird - E79, 77, 74, R24, 27
Scarf and Hat - YG67, 17, 03, 01

No comments: