Sunday 11 February 2018

Cheers from Digistamp Boutique

I have used this image and design before with different colour combos, its a prefect card for a guy who likes beer and one I will probably replicate again.

In case you are wondering my mojo is slowly returning and the idea wheels are starting to turn again but its such a slow process. I am not sure why my mojo goes into hiding but it does and frequently too, its so annoying when I have lots to make and maybe thats the reason......mmmm......I think I've hit the nail on the head, I need to be more organised.



Ingredients
Image: "harry with beer" Digistamp Boutique
Paper: "cold avocado soup" Jillibean Soup
Card: "midnight muse" (retired in colour) Stampin up
Dies: blueprints 31 and sentiment label strip all MFT
Sentiment: "adult beverages sayings" from Simon Says Stamp, "nightshift blue ink" from MFT


Copics
Skin - E000, 00, 11, 93
Hair - E59, 57, 35
T-Shirt - N4, 3, 2, 1, 0
Jeans - B99, 97, 95
Beer - Y13, 35, G28, 16, 14

Challenge - Digistamp Boutique February Contest


No comments: