Saturday 7 April 2018

Altenew Flowers

I am a huge fan of the layered flowers from Altenew, especially once they introduced the outlines which meant they could be coloured as well as stamped.

I am shocked but not surprised that I have had both of these sets for a while and they have been barely used, and by barely I mean the peony has never been used. I am so bad for this, buying and not using that I am almost tempted to inflict a stash buying ban but I know that only makes me worse lol.

Maybe I need to start "shopping my stash" I mean I liked the stuff enough to buy it so surely I like it enough to actually use it. That might be a challenge to myself, see how long I can shop my stash for.

Ingredients
Images: "beautiful day" and "peony bouquet" both Altenew
Inks: "citrus burst, fresh lemon, maple yellow and honey drizzle" from the Pocketful of Sunshine set       " frayed leaf and forest glades" from the Green Fields set " soft lilac, lavender fields, deep iris, midnight violet" from the Shades of Purple and "bamboo, olive" from the Tropical Forest set all from Altenew
Sentiment: "happy everything" clearly besotted and number dies (unbranded)
Cardstock: Michaels 65lb white and "amethyst allure" from Papertrey Ink

No comments: